Main Street Stage – Monday, September 23 at 7:30pm
Litefm Persimmon Idol is set to showcase singing talent from the local listening area. The winner of Litefm Persimmon Idol will take home our *GRAND PRIZE PACKAGE (see below).
This years contest will feature two age divisions: YOUTH (10-17) and ADULT (ages 18 and up).
Youth Division Finalists
- Lilly Bockting of Mitchell
- Karston Brim of Guthrie
- Jimmy Gibson of Salem
- Gracie Mullis of Bedford
- Mckenzie Radcliff of Orleans
- Titus Ray of Bedford
- Gracyn Thompson and Clara Cook of Mitchell
Adult Division Finalists
- Adrienne Anderson and Natalie Lake of Bedford
- Tara Asbury of Mitchell
- Billy Brim of Guthrie
- Adam Crabtree of Paoli
- Carrie Hardin of Bloomfield
- Dewight White of West Baden
- Dylan White of French Lick
We welcome everyone out to cheer on their favorite performers. Litefm Persimmon Idol is FREE to the public to attend.
*Litefm Persimmon Idol Grand Prize Package
The Litefm Persimmon Idol winner from each division (youth and adult) will win the following GRAND PRIZE PACKAGE:
- Litefm Persimmon Idol trophy
- $300 cash prize
Litefm Persimmon Idol Rules
- Contestants from previous years may enter the Idol competition again, however past year winners are not eligible to participate.
- If singing along with music, contestant will need to provide their own music (on CD) at prelims, no vocals on track. Contestant may use and provide their own instrument for accompaniment. Acapella singing is also allowed.
- Contestants will need to provide lyrics to the song they will be performing. Please print and be prepared to present these lyrics at the preliminaries
- Maximum song length of 4 minutes
- Music/lyrics must be approved by officials before performance (no explicit language or message); discretion is up to WPHZ
- If under 18, parental consent is needed in order for contestant to perform on Main Street Stage. Waiver will be sent home at prelims. If waiver is not presented with parent or guardian signature day of performance, contestant will not perform/compete.